When starting a company it is important to understand and balance the possibilities of the unrestricted contractual side (freedom of contract) and the necessities for the regulated types of corporations (doctrines of corporations). During this process we plan, create and check all aspects of every step and carry out negotiations for you.
We assist with your corporate processes and support you when enforcing your claims and disputes with business partners, suppliers and customers.
Naturally, we bring our related expertise in labour and tax laws to the table.
Aspects of Corporate Law in detail:
1. Plan, create, check and negotiate
- Corporate charters and articles of association
- Due diligence procedures for corporate acquisitions and sales
- Incorporation of an enterprise, start-ups
- Shareholders' agreements
- General terms and conditions
2. Expert advice regarding CEO and board members’ liabilities